> What's the difference between Air and Helios?

Air is Mandrake 7.0. Helios is Mandrake 6.1. As for differences, 7.0 has all
these things updated or new listed here: http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/airfeat.php3

> Where can I find a minimum hardware requirement list for Mandrake? I'm low
> on VRAM.

I couldn't find it on the site, but guessing......
Pentium-class processor, probally about 100 MB of HD space for bare minum, but
you'll probally want at least 500 MB. 16 MB of RAM for no X installation, if
you want to run X, probally 32-64 MB. And the hardware supported list must
include your hardware: http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/fhard.php3

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com