I have a Mandrake 8.2 system that I have been using to learn mandrake
on. I have a few questions I hope someone might answer for me

1) What antivirus platform seems to be the standard for Mandrake? I
looked at Trend Micro's product, but their product only covers the
Redhat kernels. I am assuming you compile a RedHat kernel in Mandrake.

2) What is involved in upgrading 8.2 to 9.1 or 9.2? (Keeping my data
intact)

3) if I have 2 ethernet cards, eth0 and eth1, and let's say I want to
disable eth0 and just use eth1, how do I do that?

Thanks for answering my questions, I have read some of the How-to's but
am slightly confused.

Jack