Hi,

I have just installed the Deluxe Linux-Mandrake 6.0 system....apparently successfuly - Lilo boots into both windows and linux !
My problem is that the display I see in Linux is far too big for my screen !  It's like holding a magazine right up to your face so that you can't see the periphery.  How do I alter this please ??
Would someone also be kind enough to tell me the correct way to close down, exit linux from either kde and/or gnome so that I can reboot into windows.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Alan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Answerphone/Fax: 0207 681 2314
ICQ: 60295665.
noi non potemo aver perfetta vita senza amici