I finally got my FTP server up and running (partially).  I read through all of
the docs and man pages and faqs that I could find but I am still having
problems with it.
I can connect to it but I cant see any files that I have on there.  I dont see
any directories that I have made.  I mean, I can change to different
directories by typing the path (using GFTP) but nothing shows up.  Any ideas?
I have my password file and group file, ls, and everything (I think) is in its
proper place but still no go.  My message doesnt even show on login.  All help
would be much appreciated.

 --  Maxtor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.maxtors.com