OK, after admitting that I was quite proficient at
installing Red Hat Linux, and after becoming very
disilussioned with Red Hat (i.e., the Linux version of
Microsoft), I purchased the Mandrake distribution v. 7.0.
Now, my hard disk has already been partitioned into 4
separate compartments, as I was running Windows 98 and
Windows NT.  However, I wiped my "C" hard disk in order to
uninstall NT.  Now, after attempting to install the Mandrake
Linux, I came to a dead end.  Admittedly, my hard disk is
still partitoned, in other words, I only wiped the "C"
drive.  I attempted to install the Mandrake Linux, and after
re-booting, nothing happened, and the box automatically went
into the Windows 98 O/S.  Any ideas, suggestions, etc.?
What do I need to do to install the Mandrake Linux O/S?  Any
help would be accepted.
Regards,
Bob