Opinions are like a$$holes...everyone has one...this is a Linux list...not a
forum for venting how bad a day you had.  Please keep on LINUX content.

On to Linux content.
I think I broke my eth0 trying to setup my home network for sharing my cable
modem.  Neither NIC passes initialization, I have checked the settings in
DrakXConf. and both seem fine (correct MOD, IRQ/Port) but again...only my
3C509B is listed in Lothar, I know I have 2 NIC's...is this a bug that Lothar
is not displaying the second NIC?
Jaguar

http://webmail.netscape.com.