Richard

I have a PDF of the page he tried to send you to.  83k will fit on a floppy 'til
you find a machine will adobe acrobat reader (Available in
DOS,WINDOZE,MAC,UNIX,LINUX and maybe a few other platforms)  I lost track of your
email address so if you are interested in this file mine is

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I also at times have had email only access.  There are servers that will download
and send you software through the email.  IF anyone remembers the address of those
beasties,  Feel free to JUMP RIGHT IN!!!

C-ya
Jon