Hello Group,

I'm a newbie, so forgive my ignorance. I'm trying to install Mandrake 7.0.
Ok...I am in the installation process and when I get to the part that ask
for the following information:

Please enter the following information:

1. the name or IP number of your NFS server
(Since I am running adsl, I choose DHCP and enter the IP numbers from the
ipconfig /all for my dsl server)

2. the directory on that server containing Linux Mandrake for your
architecture
(Here is my problem, that server does not contain the Mandrake files, it is
on my local hard drive.)

Have I done something wrong in the download process? When I downloaded the
files, I setup a directory on my hard drive and all the files are there. How
can I point question #2 to those files?

I have also tried the static IP and the same questions are always presented
to me for the directory server containing those files.

I would appreciate any help here. I am dying to try Mandrake as an OS system

Thanks,
Ron