Hi Ronald!

Ignorance is ok, we all start somewhere :)

If you are using a floppy to boot this please check which
image you used.
I think you need to change your boot disk image, sounds like
you are attempting to do a network install.  As for the
numbers:

NFS stands for Network File Server (Usually a Unix / Linux
server)

The numbers a normal disk based install would ask for are

DNS (Domain Name Server)
an IP Address for the box
netmask (255.255.255.0) probably
gateway (your router)

ipconfig /all would give your these three but not an NFS
number