Oh, hey.

Was about to answer this, but not sure if I did already, so here goes.

I installed redhat 6.1 on a laptop for a friend today, and was looking at the
card list, and the mystique is definately supported. If redhat has drivers for
it, surely mandrake will have them too.

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers