Yeah, tons of people. I wonder if someone's keeping a counter on this
topic... ;)

Solution is simple: see the append lines in /etc/lilo.conf? Edit them like this:

append = "mem=128M"

That should do the trick.

Before you want to do this, you might try booting linux this way at the lilo
prompt (just to make sure you don't screw things up if it don't work) :

linux mem=128M

Not sure if it needs quotes around the mem=128M part; don't think so.
If the system boots OK, then put the append line in /etc/lilo.conf

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers