I agree with the different installs to see what your system is doing with
and in each.  I am NOT a programmer nor even a hacker, just piddler and
wanting to learn as much as I possibly can about MY system.  If what I
learn can be of any use for anyone else then I will pass it on for all.
I DO NOT keep anything to myself if it will benefit any others.  As you
can see from the postings put forth from my addy, mostly useless
rhetoric.  I have done the 'Developer' install some time back and do not
recall exactly what all took place either.  I have had the mouse doing
the 'Jerks' and pauses all over the place.  The HDD light  usually is
lighting up the room when that is happening, very busy, even when nothing
has been started.  There have been times when 'Ctl+Alt+ Backspace' would
not even work.  After about 1/2 hour I did the NO NO, RESET to regain the
HIGH ground.  I would recommend doing the reload as though it were a
fresh 'Install' so the Partitions will be reformatted for you and if
there is any software that had been installed that was not really needed
would be removed before you do an install that is more conducive to what
you would like.

Have fun and learn from the experiences,
don
I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
But now I know that what I thought I knew
Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.

http://secure.clickdough.com/servlets/cr/CRSignup.po?referral_id=kittypus
> > --
> > Anthony Huereca
> > http://m3000.1wh.com
> > Press any key to continue and any other key to quit

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.