I am contemplating building a Pentium Pro 200 machine to use as a server for
my home network (1 linux machine, 2 windows machines, a Mac, and another PC
coming soon...).
I can't get enough IP's from @home (cable service provider) to get all the
machines on my network online, and figured using linux for IP masquerading
would be a good way to go.  I have heard that getting web browsing set up
isn't too difficult, but that things like gaming and chatting via AOL's IM
or ICQ would not work.  Where do I look for information on setting these
services up?  Is this even something I want to get into?  Would it be easier
to try to setup in (dare I say it?)  NT?

Thanks.
Brian