Hi:  I am curious.

I just installed Mandrake 7.0 on six of my machines.  All but one went
without a flaw.  One did not allow the X-Window to come upon install,
so I fuddeled around and got it to allow a text install.  As it is in a closet
and does not require a perminate monitor, this is fine.  What were you
problems again.

Herman