-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Stephen F.
Bosch
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2000 9:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Re: [[newbie] More probs with dual boot]]

Charles Ulwelling wrote:

> Good God Man.  Stop being a damn linux nazi, and I have news for you.
Linux
> maybe 9 years old and windows might be 16 but linux is going to have a
hell
> of a lot of catching up to do if it is going to be where windows is today
in
> only 7 years.  You only show your ignorance by being unable to admit there
> are other things out there that have some good properties.

Hey, man -- I have to support Windows, I am not pulling this out of the
sky --
and I reserve the right to hate the damn thing.

May I ask you *where* Windows is today? Oh, that's right -- it's crashing
aboard US Navy vessels. I'll take an OS with a multi-user heritage and 30
years
of development behind it over the jury-rigging I've had to tolerate from
Mickeysoft.

I'm sick of being ripped off.

-Stephen-