Well, it shouldn't.

But try referring to the app with it's linux name, like this:

wine /extra/winprograms/soundstuff/kjofol.exe

and I don't know if wine is case-sensitive about this...

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers