I neglected to take out my boot disc when I was making a floppy, and
overwrote it.  I am dual booting, and use a boot disc to get to linux.
I need to make a new bootdisc and am unsure how to.  Here's what I
tried:  I loaded tomsrtbt into my box, and mounted my linux partition,
and gave the command "mkbootdisc", which I thought was all I had to do.
This didn't work.  I then tried looking around for my boot image to
copy, but I'm not sure where it is, or if that's all I would need.  In
/boot  there are two vmlinuz images, but i'm not sure how to copy them
and if they are what I need.  I tried to, just to experiment but it
didn't work.  Heres what I did:
dd if=vmlinuz of=/dev/fd0.  I know this is real newbie stuff, but any
help will be much appreciated.
tia
russell