Goodonya Steve!

I hope that you don't throw your hands in the air and give up on
us newbies as I am sure that there are still many that could
benefit from your advice.
I guess one of the fundamental problems with this list is that it
is built on the basis of newbies helping newbies which sometimes
can result on the multiplication and perpetuation of misconceptions.
Phew I really outdid myself with that last sentence :-)

But seriously now, keep up the good work please and ignore any
bitching that may occur as it is inevitable in almost any open forum.

Cheers:

Michael Perry.
R&D. Dep. Netafim Magal.
<<<<Linux -- the Ultimate Windows Service Pack>>>>