From: Michael R. Batchelor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 4:39 AM
To: Rich
Subject: Re: [newbie] running windows in linux

Where did you find it? It's obviously a chat script to make something
happen. Somehow we've gotten out of the list into private mail. Format
all of this into a message to repost to the list. It's better to give
more details than not enough. I'm not really familiar with this, but
someone else might be.

Michael