I remember the VHS vs. Beta war and wow was it bloody.

When I was little I liked VHS for a totally stupid reason,
but after I found out that BetaMax was built on the design
of the U-matic, I found out why it produced a better
picture.

Do you remember an old commercial video format called U-matic?

--
Want to make some extra pocket change
listening to your realplayer while you surf?

Sign up for ClickDough and get paid to surf the web.
http://secure.clickdough.com/servlets/cr/CRSignup.po?referral_id=kittypuss