I had a strange thing ahppen the other day and I'm not sure if it was kmail of
if the vmware problem I was having caused it.  Well first off I tried to use
vmware and got it up and running but i think i filled up my linux partitions.
The question I have is does kmail have a limit on msg's per folder? I noticed
I had somewhere around 250 in the trash and after deleting a few more kmail
went nuts and wouldnt do much of anything.  At the same though vmware had
messed up my box pretty bad. While rebooting I was dropped into a shell
(I forgot to write down why) so as root I deleted every vmware file I could
find, then rebooted and went into interactive start-up and didn't let vmware
try to start.  Then I edited the program startup thing and took vmware out.
Unfortunately kmail lost all my saved mg's :(

 --

To contact me....
ICQ: 53156735
AIM: Lead1ngEdge