Having a devil of a time with kmail & wondering if anyone can help. Here's how I've
set it up:
(under Settings)
Name: <me>
Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reply-To Address: <same>
Signature File: </home/me/sig>

[Sending Mail = SMTP]
Server: mail
Port: 25

[Incoming Mail = Pop Account]
Name: <mailbox>
Login: <mailbox>
Password: <password>
Host: mail
Port: 110

[Set to Delete & Retrieve all mail from server. Store new messages in account Inbox]

When I try to send or receive:

Pop Mail Network Error:
Account <name> is OPEN
'The server not found' error

Now, the box can get online (Netscape works, etc.) so I know it's connected. And as
far as the help pages from my ISP (Comcast @Home) will tell me (they only support
Outlook Express and Netscape mail), the port settings, etc. are correct. I had kmail
working once before on a now-dead box w/Mandrake 7.1 (same distro) & the same ISP,
etc., so it CAN be done (sadly, those settings are gone with the wind). So what might
be the issue? Any ideas/guesses?