hi,

this is worring me, i use netscape4.72 with antivirus software set to
turn all that gubbins off so i guess i shoudn't worry to much about
activex controls -though i could be speaking rearwards, but i did notice
harddrive activity when reading the opening message so any one who can
reassure me gets a vote of thanks!

bascule