hi all,

i have successfully setup kpilot and also installed korganizer,
i did a backup of everything on my pilot which went fine,
i opened organizer and saved the empty *.vcs file as the name of the
user on my pilot (to be on the safe side) i set up the todo and
vcalendar condiuts in kpilot to point to this *.vcas file and pressed
hot sync on my pilot cradle feeling very good about myself too!
everything appeared to sync;  but when i opened korganizer and opened
the .vcs file i got a message saying it was not there, unreadable or
corrupt, now the first two don't apply as i have checked (unless
korganizer DOESN'T run wiht the user permisions -surely it does?- ), i
opened the vcs file in a text editor and i could see that all my info
was there, but not knowing the format of such files i can' say if it is
corrupt.

kpilot ver3.1
korganizer 1.1
pilot = professional, os=2.05

any experiences of syncing, good or bad would be helpful, this activity
is a major one for me, i need my stuff!

bascule