I'm using it on a mandrake box ver 7.02 with a cyrix 150mhz
processor 48 megs ram and 10 gigs hdd.  will that run it?
I have another box PII 300 128 megs ram 16 gigs but I don't
want to change it till I see if I like it.

and what is the easiest way to install I went to the site
and there's 2 kinds    Source.tar.gz download
                       Source.tar.bz2 download

which do I use? I also noticed that there are not any docs
that I can see for install instructions.  I am a newbie but
wanted a faster X session so I would like to try it.  Any
direction or suggestions with this would be greatly
appreciated.  many thanks

MF