WolfRyder wrote:

> We've been told by a couple of people on the net that this product sends
> info on all sites you've visited to their tracking site. Don't know if
it's
> true or not, but different ppl have told us this.
>
> You might want to look at "Conseal" at www.consealfirewall.com. There's a
> 15 day trial before purchase. We've also used LockDown 2000, but are going
> with a different product today.
>
> Carol

Holy cannoli!  I wish I would have known this about Zone Alarm before!  I
installed it on my PC a few weeks ago.  Oh well, you get what you pay for,
and Zone Alarm is free.  I thought you liked LockDown?  What product are you
changing to?  Anyone else out there have a suggestion (besides installing
Linux-as-a-firewall on an old 486....)

Thanks,
Kathleen