This "filtering" isn't done by Mandrake, but by someone's site who is
subscribed to the list. I've gotten a couple back from the same site
myself, related to some oddball word they considered "forbidden". Just
blow them off as paranoid. They're free to run their site any way they
feel.

I think the Mandrake site archives all the maillist messages. But not
all sites archive all their mail. We sure don't. The warning message
only comes back to the person who originally sent the message, not to
the list, so they aren't really singling out anyone other than the poor
sucker on the list who isn't getting these filter messages.

Michael

>This is news to me. Not good news either.
>
>Not that I'm trying to be sarcastic, but isn't all mail archived
anyway?