Hi I just purchased a Voodoo3 3000 and the drivers at the
3Dfx site are there but the one I started to download was
30+ meg. in length not something you want to try on a 24K
modem hookup! :-(  I have to wait till someone comes out
with them on CD!
vern

--
     Vernon Stilwell                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     Hardinsburg, Kentucky            [EMAIL PROTECTED]