From: "F. E. Schaper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2000 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: [newbie] boot problems

Ron,

Thanks for the idea...tried that and the CD-Rom drive is not
recognized...what really is getting me pissed about this whole thing is that
the boot floppy is not being recognized...I've even tried to use my other
box to burn off another one and it does not work either...I either get a
"Library 2" error or a can not load library 16 error....

So, I guess the best thing to do at this point is to try to create a boot
disk that has a cd rom driver on it so I can boot up dos with the cd and run
the install from there. Anyone know where I can get such a utility?

If that does not work I'll chant f*ck Linux as I throw the box out the
window and revert to my previous NT ways...

Thanx