I will have to check my rc.serial file to verify whether the two lines are
included or not.  Thank for the tip on calling in about my modem, I think
I will do just that, it will not hurt to see what they say about it. As per
a couple of my other posts here you will see that I have written to four
different companies involved in the manufacture of my particular modem,
thus far I have had replies from two of those four emails.

Thanks,

b/web
Wade