Yay, I am writing the list from Netscape Mail within Linux Mandrake. The modem
worked the very first
time I told it to dial, but I did have to reconf kppp as my settings were still
for ttyS3. After I connected to my ISP, I was unable to get any mail or browse
with Netscape, as I was/am facing a ppp0 challenge, and I did not
have correct configs for my DNS and had to edit /etc/resolv.conf to set that in
a working order.

Somewhere along the way I messed around with another switch and I got
disconnected and then my
modem would not dial up again, just silence, I'm sure you can just imagine the
look on my face. :) None the less I persevered and located the switch which now
escapes me again, but it works, it was in netconf though. I will write more on
that in short order.

b/web
Wade