Alan,

I tried to purchase the CD but there was some sort of billing address discrepency.
If I download the ISO file to one of my partitions, that is the one that I want to
have Linux Mandrake installed to,  do I still have to run rawwrite.exe again.

I checked the FAQ section and there appears to be a patch for Autoboot.bat. It
appears that original was wrong.

I have another computer running WinNT4 with 2 FAT partitions (C and D)and the third
partition E is NTFS. This is a Pentium III 733 MHz. I will clear everything out on
the D partition, and try to install on it.

How about it?

Roman