Problem:

I boot off of the CD and get to the point where the packages are being to install. I think then system attempts to boot to the graphical install mode and fails. I get all kinds of crap on the screen. See below.

Perl: warning falling back to the standard locale ("C")
Date Time Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library at /usr/bin/perl-install/install_steps_gtkp line 240
Install exited abnormally -- revived signal 11
(--) FBDev Frame buffer device: VESA VGA
(--) FBDev Video memory :4096K @ 0xfd000000
(--) FBDev MMIOregs:OK @ (nil)
(--) FBDev type_aux 0 bits-per-pixel 16
(--) FBDev Hardware acceleration
(--) FBDev No driver support for hardware
(--) FBDev acceleration bpp=16, depth=16, bits per RGB=6
(--) FBDev Using Cfb 16 driver
error opening security policy file /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xserver/security Policy
sending termination signals.. done

Any clue as to what might be wrong???

Thanks,

Troy