Just type the following at a console prompt:  /opt/Office51/bin/setup

That will do the trick - also if your security is set to high/paranoid then the
script has a tendency to futz and you have to set it to medium.

 On Mon, 22
May 2000, you wrote: > It should be /home/user/Office51/bin/soffice, as I
recall. >