His response to you still applies!

Most newer computers already have serial ports in them, right on the
motherboards.

Since your ISDN adapter utilizes COM2 (ttyS1) you have to be sure that the
on board ports are set like this

Serial Port 1 ==> COM1
Serial Port 2 ==> Disabled

in the bios.

And you should also check to be sure that no other device is using the same
IRQ (IRQ 3).

Due to it's lower latency dealing with devices, you should actually get
better performance in Linux than in Winblows.

You must treat your ISDN "device" as a serial port, so you probably also
need to use the Setserial command's SPD_VHI option like this

#
#
# Speed up Serial Port
#
setserial /dev/ttyS1 baud_base 115200 spd_vhi
#

in your /etc/rc.d/rc.local file.

-JMS