Wow, a company that actually listens to it's users! Amazing!

The most important thing I can think of is to include all the programming
libaries even in a standard installation. For while these people probally won't
ever program, they will have to compile stuff and it's a huge headache to track
down a missing libary or two. So include all the development files that you'd
include under a programming install, in all of the installations. It would
make a lot of newbies (and me) very very happy.

That's my main suggestion. And since you said you wanted a seperate email for
each topic, there's more on the way.

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com