ok, now i've had it...i have been trying to get lilo to work on my system for
awhile, and something just happened to where i can't access my windows 2000
partition that sits on my my 1st hard drive. i don't know what happened, but i
have been booting into mandrake with a floppy since lilo won't work. i
reinstalled lilo and changed the boot record settings (which didn't make lilo
work yet again) and ever  isince it won't give me access to my win2000
partition from linux, or without the linux boot disk! . worse yet, i powered
down and put in a windows 98 boot disk, to overwrite the mbr did a fdsik /mbr
to restore the mbr so i could get into windows (which has always worked),
restarted, and i get nothing but 0's and 7's! the data on my windows drive is
still there, but i cannot access it even after rewriting the mbr!!!!!please
please please help! i don't have any kind of windows 2000 rescue disc/option,
so any help is appreciated! please! thanks.