as with most things *nix, the answer is... it depends.

If you are looking for gtk I believe balsa is the current
lead contestant.  Supposedly there is an Outlook
(multipurpose communications) knockoff called Evolution
that is on its way from the gnome folks.  For now, you have
balsa, and maybe CSCmail

If it doesn't have to be gtk, just easy on the eyes,
mahogany isn't too bad.  I had some issues w/ it not
wanting to work for me.  YMMV.

Or, you could used mutt in an Eterm.  That way you have
mutt's capabilities (pretty much top shelf) w/ clickable
menu's.

Me, I'm going to grit my teeth and use pine (gritting my
teeth because of the lack of threading) and wait and hope
and pray for XPine to get to a more usable state.

Monte

--- Corrado / Prometheus The Gifter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hello, everybody!
>
> I'm currently using the Netscape e-mail client along with
> Kmail; I'm
> looking for a client which features message filters and
> search and
> multiple pop accounts, better if designed for Gnome;
> there's a lot of
> programs, what would you suggest me?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Corrado

=====

"Here, catch!  Don't worry, it won't bite...BBZZZZAAAAPPP!!!...much <snicker>"

What an unsuspecting mechanic hears as he learns to never, ever, play 'Catch' with a
bored electrician  ;)

Monte Milanuk