Fetchmail to get it; procmail to sort it into folders; Mutt to
read and write; sendmail to send it.  All on your Mandrake  CD
just BEGGING to be tried out!

HTH

Glyn M.

On Wed, Jun 14, 2000 at 05:54:16PM +0200, thus spake Corrado / Prometheus The Gifter:
> Hello, everybody!
>
> I'm currently using the Netscape e-mail client along with Kmail; I'm
> looking for a client which features message filters and search and
> multiple pop accounts, better if designed for Gnome; there's a lot of
> programs, what would you suggest me?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Corrado

       * "The soul is greater than the hum of its parts. "  *
       *                 Douglas Hoftstatder                *