Luc, how are you trying to collect the mail from your ISP?
Do you get any messages when you try to poll the ISP?
Are you, as your subject line suggests, using sendmail?
A little more information might be useful in tracking the
problem.

Glyn M.

On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 09:25:43AM -0700, thus spake Luc Marts: