Something is not working correctly.  I am trying this again after
receiving a missent message.  I am try to set up Samba.  Using Sams
teach yourself Linux-Mandrake in 24 Hours is  useless.  "Running Linux"
is ok if you understand the C language or are comfortable in a text
mode.  I am a visual person and need things spelled out for me line by
line or better yet a picture drawn. Anyway the user guide that came with
my Linux-Mandrake distro is no help.  Anybody know where I can find (or
a title to ) help in setting up "Samba". Thanks in advance for any help.