Loaded Mandrake 7.0 on a Thinkpad 760XL and used RPM to install
StarOffice and Apache.  Now I can't find them.  They don't show up in
any KDE application menus and the only icon that shows for StarOffice
just runs the installer.  I've done that twice and can't find the
application.

This seems really basic, but where are they?  I perused the directory
that StarOffice created and find nothing that seems to be an app.  As
for Apache, the find utility finds nothing with Apache in it.  Do I
have to run a second installer from the hard drive?  I know I'm doing
something very basic wrong, but can't figure out what it is.
HelLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy