mandrake sucks!  First letter to them was May 23rd...here we are end of June
and still no fix and no response to my plea for help from them...nothing but
an auto response...the people who tried to help in this list I say
thanks....but even the people who work for mandrake on here haven't offered
any help....and ya know what...that just ain't cool...I hate getting
products with no one willing to back them, free or purchased....btw...I did
purchase mandrake 7.0 a month ago, and I am glad I'll be able to use the
extras in my red hat setup...at least I'll get a little back out of my
investment in a company who has NO tech support at all........sorry
Mandrake...but you've really made me rethink my position on you....I was
impressed when I first installed...then no help with a problem....none at
all and not even a notice that you heard my request or if it was ever even
read by a human....your gonna have to go a long way before I'll buy anything
else from ya...

Jim