Just keep a copy of the REAL thing handy in case. Prolly won't be a lot of
support if that ever happens, but at least we'll have something that won't
crash every time you open the window! Pardon the pun

--
Mark

I love my Linux Box...
        REASON # 2 ...X-windows is just a suedonym.
        Registered Linux user # 1299563