Hi! This what I get for my cdrom in /etc/fstab

/dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom auto user,noauto,nosuid,exec,nodev,ro 0 0

/dev/cdrom2 /mnt/cdrom2 auto user,noauto,nosuid,exec,nodev,ro 0 0

As you can see I tried with /mnt/cdrom and it does not work.  My second CDROM works
flawlessly, why not the primary CDROM?  Any ideas?