Mark Weaver wrote:

> I've been wondering. I like to the desktop "BlackBox", but I can't for the
> life of me figure out how to switch workspaces. At the bottom of the
> desktop there seems to be a switch with which one switches desktops from
> #1 to #2 and so on, but it doesn't seem to do anything. Does anyone have
> any suggestions?

sure it won't do anything, Mark.. because it seems that you
don't have desktop #2, yet.
So, open/create that #2 desktop by (CMIIW, I haven't using X for a
long time) right-click your mouse and there should be an option to
make a new desktop. Then, you can switch desktops.. :)
BTW, blackbox, IMHO, is the coolest window manager ;)

yoppy