yoppy wrote:

> Mark Weaver wrote:
> >
> > I've been wondering. I like to the desktop "BlackBox", but I can't for the
> > life of me figure out how to switch workspaces. At the bottom of the
> > desktop there seems to be a switch with which one switches desktops from
> > #1 to #2 and so on, but it doesn't seem to do anything. Does anyone have
> > any suggestions?
> >
> sure it won't do anything, Mark.. because it seems that you
> don't have desktop #2, yet.
> So, open/create that #2 desktop by (CMIIW, I haven't using X for a
> long time) right-click your mouse and there should be an option to
> make a new desktop. Then, you can switch desktops.. :)
> BTW, blackbox, IMHO, is the coolest window manager ;)
>
> yoppy
Hi yoppy,

I was wondering about that possibility, but upon checking the menu in
7.1 I haven't found anything to allow me to do that. I was going to ask
you if there was a configuration file somewhere that I could edit
manually. Much like the one that IceWM has.
--
Mark

I love my Linux Box...
        REASON # 1 ...it's not windows!