Hi!

I installed the three rpms referred below.

The mozilla fonts were installed successful. But Drackfont repm package give
me the same error:
Missing libgtkmdk and the gtk+mdk packages.

I am starting with KDE. Do I need to start with GNOME? With find file I did
not finf the libgtkmdk. Or do I need to download more rpms? (Maybe updated
rpms)

Thanks in advance
Pedro

------------------

You might just install the following three rpms from the
first Mandrake 7.0 cd:
gtk+-1.2.6-6mdk.i586.rpm
gtk+-devel-1.2.6-6mdk.i586.rpm
gtk-engines-0.8-1mdk.i586.rpm

When I installed Mandrake I selected GNOME as my default
environment.  Your mileage may vary if you went for
KDE.  gtk is the basis of GNOME.  Someone else may have a
better suggestion though.

Phil