I added a number of packages to Mandrake 7.2 and something messed up the KDE
menus. After a re-install I tried to duplicate the process to see who was the
culprit. Corel graphics program changes the KDE menu structure.  The things
that change is the option to click on a file and open it up in one of the KDE
related programs. For example if I click on a rpm file it will not open up in
KDE's rpmpackage. Same for text with kedit, and graphics do not  pop up in the
KDE graphics viewing program.  It also removed my Applix dir from the KDE
applications menu completely.

Can anyone give me an idea on how track down what changed. I did a re-install
of KDEbase and KDEadmin from CD but still have the same problem.

John