John,

Ensure that have created a separate partition for Linux. MDK7.0 will
create dual boot loader called lilo.
After installing MDK7.0 and the the computer reboots, in DOS, a lilo
prompt will appear.

If you want to boot to your Windows 95 partition, type in: dos
If you want to boot to your Linux partition, type in: linux

There is a default setting of 5 seconds to boot automatically to Linux
which can be changed later.

Roman

John Gist wrote:

> I am getting ready to do my first 7.0 install.  I have a 6Ghz drive with
> Win 95 which I want to keep.  If I  install by booting from the #1 CD
> will I be offered the chance to partition for dual boot or will my 95 be
> wiped?
>
> Thanks
> John
begin:vcard
n:;Roman
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
note:Roman - Register Linux User #179293
fn:Roman - Register Linux User #179293
end:vcard